suddenly, a rush of anxiety sweep over me..and i rememberd that God says...do not be anxious in His words, and also come to me those that are burdened and heavy hearted and I will give rest.
Lord, I lift this burden onto you. I know that You are my peace - Jehovah Shalom.
I love you, Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment