Saturday 5 July 2008

childhood dream

I can say we are pretty close with all my cousins. There are 13 of us and we grew up playing together, watching movies together and so many things. We love acting out the cartoons we watch. One of it is Captain planet and Power Rangers. It is so funny to remember back the things we do when we were young.

Now I remember clearly that one of it is when we watch police movies or series. We tend to act out the roles and there will be police women and robbers. If only we have police gears at that time like work boots or vest, it would make everything more real and fun.

I would consider that childhood memories are the series of events that makes who you are today. It is then that you are purely you. As we grow up, rationalization starts to sip in and logical thinking begins to develop. We no longer dare to dream big because dreams hardly come true. Everything becomes so material and people changes as they grow.

I really want all of us never to stop dreaming because dreams bring us to places where our mind can't go!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...