Wednesday 12 March 2008

increasing the traffic

i need more traffic to my site! the fact that I can't public announce it makes it even worst. but now i've found something that can help me drive traffic to my site thanks to Buzzfuse.com.

if you are wondering how to get more traffic, well, just join in the crowd. it is easy. all you need to do is sign up for FREE, then upload a photo of yourself or a post or a song that represents who you are and what you are marketing. in this way, Buzzfuse.com can help you to increase traffic to your site. If you have 30 friends in your circle and at least 2 posts with Buzzfuse, you can stand an opportunity to win one of 1000 premium accounts (value ±$180.00) and earn money for each top-performing post you make.


No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...