i am very confused, alone and lost.
i dont know what should be my piority. what i should be doing.
i dont know what my stand is suppose to be.....where do i stand??
everyone is crazily writing posts and earning so much and i am so behind. i dont like the idea of being so crazy and going after money...am i losing out??
=(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment