Monday 31 March 2008

no regrets

As some might notice, i've deleted some posts that i wrote a few days ago. not because i have something to hide but i just realised that it's no point having negetive stuff in my blog if my purpose of the blog is to serve God!


i really want to thank those that has given me encouragements by commenting and asking me to take care and not give up...and the hugs....etc. THANK YOU!

for the past week or so, i really had a lot in my mind, choices to weigh, cost to count and decisions to make. and yesterday, in Holy Ghost meeting, i was really crying out to God for asnwers. I didnt tell anyone..i just went, seeking for asnwers. the service started and the leader was praying and he just said, God has answers for you. if you are here today with questions, God is going to answer you! And more of course. I felt the whole service, God was speaking to me, reconfirming His love for me! I left, not 100% changed but at least I know I am getting my asnwers soon!

and this morning, when i woke up, i knew and i knew in my heart and mind that it's going to be different. I planned my day ahead but God directed my path.

A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps (Proverbs 16:9)


Cut the long story short, I got my answers and direction from God Himself!

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matt 7:7

God is just so amazing and awesome and wonderful!

Life without God is really meaningless. You can search for so many things to fill the emptiness in your heart....and do things you think will make you whole. But nothing, NOTHING can be compared with having God in your life.

Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. ( Psalm73-25-26)


I've gone one whole round and back to God. ahaha..it's really funny. I thought life can be more without God. I thought that life would be more fun without God. How dumb! Wasted a whole week!!! Life cannot ever be better without God. It's meaningless without God. Even if you gain the whole world but you dont have Jesus in your life, you are missing your whole life.

No matter how far I've gone...I really thank God that His love is unfailing and He stil welcomes me back with open arms!


Someone once said, even if you've lost grip of God, God will never never lost grip on you! God is faithful! God will always be faithful, even when we are not. And if we are faithful, we finds God even more faithful.

I dont know how to express it....no words to describe how great is His love for us! You just got to experience it for yourself!

p/s : daylight saving begins today! meaning i'm lossing 1 hour!! gtg sleep!!!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...