Saturday 22 March 2008

answered prayer

i was asking God, why why why did he allow these things to happen. it doesnt matter if it's our love ones leaving us or be it getting bad results in exams or being dump by boyfriend or break up with girlfriend. if anything bad happens, we ask God - WHY...why did he allow it to happen. and most of them time...well, all of the time, we just blame it all onto God.

needless to say, i too am like tat. anything that happened --> God why! why!! Instead of asking, I sort of blame everything to Him.

And finally today, someone told me....in anything, good or bad, joy or mourning....instead of asking God why, ask God what can I learn from this??

if i have a burden in my heart, something that is troubling me, instead of holding it to myself and keep asking God why is this happening, pray and commit everything onto God. God cannot move if we hold the things back. But if we pray, God is able to work in the midst of any circumstances.

And to always always remember, His love is unfailing!!! His love is never ending. I was praying last night and asking why why why but I keep getting this in my head 'my love is unfailing'. Little did I know, it was God reassuring His love. And the verse below, I got it a day before and it was like a puzzle falling into place - all these while, I had the asnwer. His love is unfailing!

Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the LORD, who has compassion on you (isaiah 54:10)


No matter what happened to us, God's love does not change. it is the same when He sent Jesus on the cross to die for our sins, His love is the same when He created us...and His love will always be the same. Even though we might lost grip of His love for us, He'll never ever lost grip of you. That is for sure.

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...