wah....i'm so full...bloated! had a great dinner...even tho it's jsut soup..
today, i'm going to teach in cg meeting. i really pray and ask God to give me wisdom and boldness to speak!
ok..gtg get ready now..
i got to remind myself...eat to enjoy, not be bloated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment