Wednesday 16 January 2008

dealing with myself

no updates..meaning i've been well...aha...having a great time with God..lots of encounters....just in short - God is wonderful!! He's amazing!! He's so so amazing... His love is so amazing...when it sweeps you...makes you feel like there is nothing in this world that matters but Him!!

hunger for His love, and He'll fill your heart with more love!!

had a small fight with a girlfriend...maybe not small...can be considered as big since i hardly have any fights....i dont know if she considers this as a fight tho...but didnt speak with her for 3 days....and God is really dealing with me about this...i mean...LOVE. God is love...and Love dont fight! aha...so...yea..slowly la... ^^
maybe it's just a the stress in this exam season...

anyway...LOVE!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...