my heart hearts.....right now..it aches....so painful....
i miss mama!!
i never really blogged abt it...but i really miss mama!
i miss you mama!! i really really misses you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment