Sunday 20 January 2008

a new day

yay...a new day..aha...

woke up realy good today...had a great time in intern's meeting! really really feel like God loves me. He's perfect! And i want to be in the position where He wants me too.

i cant change the fact that he dont love me..or many never ever did love me before and before this it was just flirting. and the fact he's with my best friend. sometimes, i feel that she deserves someone better...much better but is that really for her or becoz i cant stand seeing them together. i know she's starting to haf a soft spot for him...it's sooner or later before she ends up with him. the way she treats him, hug, hit, scold, talk, its as if the world evolve only around them!

i cant change that fact.

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...