this is my first time i had to resit for my exam, honestly, i am nervous....but u know what....i am looking to God this time..
i know i've learnt my lesson, not to look at other people and point fingers but to try my best and believe that God will bring me thru.
God, please guide me today and let this day bring glory to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment