Sunday 30 December 2007

where do i belong?

feeling a bit lost in the end of the year...have i not found a group of people i can hang out with til late at night? that i can feel comfortable listening to what they say or things they do?

where do i belong in this world? or should i belong to anyone or group?

i feel out of place....there isnt anyone i can be with that would make me feel that i am loved....i've made my choice but it seems like mayb i've made the wrong one.

nothing seems the way it is...where am i heading next? is there anyone who would like my company?

everyone needs love...and i do too...more than they think....

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...