Wednesday 26 December 2007

moving on

wow...life isnt easy when you are reminded of your past each day.

my past? well, just one part of it that i regretted the most! the consequences i am reaping even til this day. consequences of disobedience.

from my heart, i want to wish them happiness but when i do, it feels i am rubbing salt into my own wound. a wound that is healing but each time i sees something, it becomes deeper....and each time it begins to heal, something would happen that would open up the wound again.

ever feel that way?

well, that is what sin will do.

but in christ, there is freedom. in the Spirit, there is liberty!! praise God for His grace each day to face the day, to face them...

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...