Friday 28 December 2007

today

today is great...really saw God move in the exam. i was praying to get the calculation questions that i studied and He really did gave me!

all praise to Him!!!

i am begining to accept the fact of them together. it's hard but well, time heals. who ask me in the first place to be walking in disobedience.

honestly, it is scaring me to see my nightmare coming true. but i believe it's inevitable. if the girl wasnt her, it could have been another person.

so, God will warn you before hand..and it takes our own decision whether or not to step out of it or continue and face the consequences later.

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...