starting the week with blogging, how abt that, eh?
a beautiful day outside....weather is superb....but it's wet! oh well, nothing can be that perfect too!
lots to do today...and this week!
classes - tropical biology
meetings - pre-shepherds' meeting, shepherds meeting, cell groups, faith teaching classes
lots lots lots and becoz it's lots it's going to be super fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment