Friday 29 February 2008

friday

nearly burst out that i had a secret blog...hey, it's not a secret..its just where i want my private life to be....and not to be shown to the whole group.....

most of my emotions are here...maybe some fantasy?? nah....real life, k! hahahah

now i'm feeling a bit sleepy....oh well..better sleep soon!

just want to blog abt my feelings now...another 1 week = 7 days, my birthday. 23rd birthday. i'm not expecting much from friends..it'l be sweet of them to remember my bday tho! ekekekke...but i wont expect much....i know i'm the kind of person they try not to affliate with! ahha..am i too bossy?? =(

well, my own bday gift i want is...a bf...ahahha! yea, so, God, please.....

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...