Friday 22 February 2008

worship service

today's worship service was great....even tho most of the time i was day dreaming. i really find that it's a place where i can dream and know that God is looking down at me...and also the peace that surrounds me...it's wonderful!

it's as if God is giving me ideas of what to do this coming summer break. and i feel that ever single step that I take, it'll be of God's!

i plan to go to genting, or melaka! wow, the idea of that....super! and maybe i can ask my parents and sisters to fly to KL and we'll have a family weekend in genting! isnt that superb!??!!??!


Lord, use me that I might bring glory to your name!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...