Monday 25 February 2008

a new reason to blog

A day in history, I've got to record this down! I am not going miss this!!

A friend introduced this to me, a couple of months ago and I didnt think I would get it. I'm not new in the world of blogging and sometimes, the more you blog, the more you run out of ideas. And then, there are times when it seems like there is no motivation to blog. When this happens, we just need a boost! Something to give us a new reason why blogging is fun and that we should continue it. And guess what, I've found mine!

I've just signed up with a bloging advertiser. I've heard so much about blogging and and this idea that you get paid to blog. Isn't that fantastic? Not only you can write the things you want and you are being paid! Wow, it's like killing two birds with one stone!

Honestly, I cant wait to start. It's not going to be easy in the first few months as I need to polish my writings and also read more and spend more time on the net. Just to get familiar with the sites I'll be writing for. I'm determined to make this a good one, not to take things for granted and make the best out of all the post I'm going to write!

So, all the best for me and wish me a great time blogging!


No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...