Thursday 24 April 2008

=(

someone today said something, i know it was not what i thought it meant but i knew it right in my heart, that i should stop dreaming, accept the reality and not ever hope in the certain person ever again....actually, we should never put out hope in anyone because people are merely human. human fails!

there are times i really feel that maybe we could start over. i would love him anew...but things will never ever be the same....tat was just a dream. a dream that you will wake up from and honestly, i'm already awake from it.

i knew it 3 years ago....but i had been holding back and for the past year, i really felt a release...even tho there are times i feel very heartbroken..but who would understand what a fool i had made myself? i always will say that it was a painful experience. i dont think anyone would understand me or understand why i put myself through these time. i always hoped in him but like a saying goes, you cant clap with one hand.....

oh well, i am good now, 3 years, finally has set myself free. ^^

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...