Sunday 13 April 2008

a broken heart, healed

we were walking out of the lift when we saw AP. We said hi but it seems that he didnt saw us. Us as in, me, lawrence, ame, jaswine and jack. I was kind of disappointed tho. Was it because I didnt dress nice? or my hair was messy? nevermind, i was coming back to the room, at least i made myself go for interns meeting....

then as i was walking out of the door, i heard something, 'ame, u'll be under michelle from next week'. An arrow straight to my heart. At first it missed then i heard it another time, then it hit straight. Why didnt he tell me? Why tell her first?

Am i doing something wrong? am i meeting less often? sharing less powerfully? is that why it has to be changed??? middle of the semester! what did i do wrong? could i have been a bad influence to ame?

i dont know if i should be angry, of course not but honestly, my heart is wounded. they could have at least let me know. i was in front of him, and he could at least told us together. i wouldnt have mind. it was behind my back...just as i was walking out of the door. did he forget i was ame's shepherd??

i am very hurt...but forgive, look at the bright side, i have less one meeting to go to, less one discipleship to prepare for, less one responsiblity! huahahahahah!!!!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...