Monday 7 April 2008

sleepy

went to bed late last night but my whole sleep, i have no idea what i dreamt of. it was all mixed up! right now, i'm feeling very tired...actually sleepy! i really want to be able to sleep til i can no longer sleep, then wake up! ahaha..

need to study for class now. Myoma. Something new yet not as easy as one thinks. Need to prepare for class. And also to question patient. Oh man...our teacher, Dr. Konoplya, will be our teacher for Gynaecology for this semester. Very young, just about 28 years old or maybe 27 or 29.

anyway, i've got to cook breakfast now. but i am hesistating, should i make instant noodle? or corn flakes?

Father, i commit this day onto you, bless this day and let me see more of you today! in Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...