Wednesday 16 April 2008

the peace of God

when i was counting my money to pay for the internet, i realised i've lost the money that i put aside to pay to the bank. it's not a little amount because internet here is superly expensive. i searched and searched. I was so convinced that I threw it away as I remember that I had put it aside in an envelop. But I cant find it.

But the peace of God was there, I jsut know I will find it. After searching my drawers a million times, ok, maybe jsut 4 times, again and again til now everything is neatly arranged. I stil couldn't find it. So, i decided to bath and after coming out of the shower, I looked again but didnt find. Then I decided to arrange the photo frame and guess what? It's behind there all the time!!

praise God!!

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...