Wednesday 7 May 2008

Attitude Determines Altitude

2 men were asked to go for the same overseas assignment. One was asked to row a boat across the ocean to reach the destination, the other one was given a plane ticket ride there. 2 men reached there and both completed their assigments though one took a longer time. The one who took the plane finished his assignment with a smile and an attitude that goes "Great..that was easy, I can do that again!" The other guy who had to row the boat finished the assignment grudgingly. "Why was I made to row the boat 30 days to finish a 3 minute job?! I'll never do this ever again!"

Tell me who has a better attitude? The man on the plane?? haha
If so then, "Altitude determines attitude".

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...