Friday 9 May 2008

pancakes

I just made pancakes for myself and my roomate. The batter was a bit too much. At least this time I did it because I wanted to make, not because I have someone in mind and wanted to make for him or them.



It's been a while since I cook for myself. Often I would remember the times I would cook for someone. It's always a joy to cook for another person. Even though the food might not be as delicious but the thought, the love and effort put in the cooking is satisfying.

I remember when I stop making meals for him. It was when a good friend said something that gave me a strong slap onto my face...she said why are you cooking for him and he's not doing anything for you? isnt this very unfair? Only then I realised, she was right, it was all me giving and giving...at times I feel disgusted because I would feel that I am taken advantage off. My good intention is being riped off by greed.

No comments:

Looking back

15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...