what is the right thing to do? i've lost track. Today, God just told me clearly that I should do the right thing! I really want to deny it but I cannot deny the voice of God in me.
What is the right thing to do? To do my summer practise in the hospital...something I wish I could escape. My summer is short enough and there isnt enough time for me to spend with my family, and now i have to be away from home? I dont want, from the bottom of my heart, I dont want to do.
But the voice of God is so clear - do the right thing!
^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking back
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
15 years ago, I will never ever think this would all happen. What would my old self say or even think if I would to have a peek into future ...
-
my heart is open now. open to fall in love.... do you believe in love at first sight? do you believe that you can fall in love just by heari...
-
French Open - the top players, played today. Some seems to cruise into the next round, some struggled. Ah....they seems to be moving on wel...
No comments:
Post a Comment